There is a lot of discussion about WhatsApp Plus and a lot of people wants to know about it. It is different from the original WhatsApp and I am not sure either it is legal or illegal. It is a modified version of the original WhatsApp that is created by the Rafalete in 2012. The app is completely free available on the internet but the user license is the same as the original WhatsApp.
- 1 WhatsApp Plus 2019
- 2 WhatsApp Plus Features 2019
- 3 How to Install WhatsApp Plus without Losing Chats?
- 4 Is WhatsApp Plus available for iPhone?
- 5 Is WhatsApp + is better than original WhatsApp?
- 6 Can I use WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus on the same device at the same time?
- 7 Why is WhatsApp+ better than the original WhatsApp?
- 8 Can I freeze my last seen on WhatsApp Plus?
- 9 Can I set the password for WhatsApp Plus?
- 10 What is the major difference between WhatsApp+ and GBWhatsApp?
- 11 What is the difference between OGWhatsApp and WhatsApp+?
WhatsApp Plus 2019
It is a famous android app available on the internet free of cost. Take it in mind that it is not the original WhatsApp and the developers or not developed by the same company. It is different in features also. The icon of this app is the same as the original but there is a difference of color. The color of its icon blue, on the other side, the color of the original icon is green.
If you have WhatsApp+ then there is no need for original WhatsApp because of its great features. There are some same features in WhatsApp+ and WhatsApp but in WhatsApp+, there are a lot of extra features available. First, you should know about the features of this great stuff.
WhatsApp Plus Features 2019
There are a number of features of it that are attractive to users. These features are the reason behind its popularity. The people who use WhatsApp+ don’t like to use original WhatsApp. Original WhatsApp adopted a lot of features from the WhatsApp+.
WhatsApp+ has completely changed the look of WhatsApp. There are a number of themes that you can install through the WhatsApp+ free of cost. More than 700 themes available. Some themes are dark and some are light. But the most of the themes are attractive for eyes when you use them.
- New Emoticons
If the original WhatsApp is not an enough for you then there is another feature in WhatsApp+. New Emoticons added in the WhatsApp+. These new added Emoticons can be seen by the persons who are using WhatsApp+ but for the original WhatsApp users, a question will occur instead of new Emoticons.
- Hide Online Status
If you don’t want to show your online status to others then there is a great feature for you. This feature is not available in the original WhatsApp. You can hide your online status at any time you want. After hiding the status, no one will able to confirm that either you are online or not.
- Edit Files
When you share any video or photo on the WhatsApp, it gives you an option to set the size and the quality and size of the image or video according to your desire or requirement. This feature can save your time as well as your data.
- Hide Ticks
As you know that when you read a message, blue ticks occur on the side of a sender. It indicates that the receiver has read the message. And when a message is delivered, a sender can see two ticks that indicate the message has delivered. But, if you want to hide these ticks then there is an option for you through which you can easily hide these ticks when you want.
- Hide Typing Option
When a person writes a message, the other person can see the typing status on the top of the screen. It indicates that the sender is typing something. If you want that no one can see typing then you can hide this status in WhatsApp+.
How to Install WhatsApp Plus without Losing Chats?
You can install WhatsApp plus as same as the original WhatsApp but the matter is that how to recover chats in WhatsApp+ that you have done in original WhatsApp. For this purpose, there is a step by step guide. Follow these steps to transfer from original WhatsApp to WhatsApp+ without losing chats.
- First of all, go to the settings on your phone, and allow unknown resources.
- The size of the latest version of WhatsApp+ is 35 Mb so make sure that your device has enough space.
- Click on the link below to download the WhatsApp+ APK file from our website.
- Download and store the APK file at the storage location of your phone.
- Now, open the original WhatsApp, go the settings -> chats -> backups.
- Go to the storage location where you have stored the APK file of WhatsApp+.
- Tap on it and give required permissions about the camera, media access, contacts, call identity etc.
- The installation will be started automatically.
- After completion of installation, launch the WhatsApp+.
- Now, click on “Agree and Continue”.
- Enter and verify your mobile number.
- Restore backups.
- Now, enter your name and choose a profile picture.
Is WhatsApp Plus available for iPhone?
No! WhatsApp+ is not available for iPhone.
Is WhatsApp + is better than original WhatsApp?
Yes! It is better than the original WhatsApp.
Can I use WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus on the same device at the same time?
No! it is not possible. If you want to use both at the same time then download GBWhatsApp instead of WhatsApp+.
Why is WhatsApp+ better than the original WhatsApp?
WhatsApp+ is better than the original WhatsApp because of its features. WhatsApp+ has all features of original WhatsApp but there are some extra features are also available in it. So, this is the reason behind the WhatsApp + popularity over the original WhatsApp.
Can I freeze my last seen on WhatsApp Plus?
Yes! You can do it easily.
Can I set the password for WhatsApp Plus?
Yes! You can set the password for chats of WhatsApp+ as well as the whole app.
What is the major difference between WhatsApp+ and GBWhatsApp?
There is no difference between WhatsApp+ and GBWhatsApp.
What is the difference between OGWhatsApp and WhatsApp+?
There is no difference between OGWhatsApp and WhatsApp+.
I hope you have understood every aspect of WhatsApp+. APK file of WhatsApp+ is available here, you can download and install it on your android device. I hope you will like my contribution but if you have still any questions about this topic, don’t forget to comment below.